Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Spiderman, Spiderman....

Well the Macgyver's car show was awesome, lots of really sweet rides rollin that day! My favorite of all them was this crazy rare 1971 Buick Riviera...What a crazy lookin car.



There was face painting (I still have a ring around my tub)and River got his chance at becoming spiderman....



We finally got the carsgone graphics put on our car as well. So now I drive a billboard, lol. But really I am so proud of Ray and I. We have brought Carsgone to a whole new level. We now print 30,000 copies of our publication and have them readily available at over 1650 high traffic locations.



We are an affordable solution for both dealers and private sellers across Canada! Our publication has grown to 40 pages!! and we are on the road to success at quite an amazing speed I might ad. So if you are buying or selling a car check out www.carsgone.com It's FREE for private sellers!

No comments: