Thursday, July 16, 2009

3 New Challenges at A Pile Of Scrap!

There are 3 new great challenges up at APOS! Come check it out! There are lots of prizes to be had, and a fabulous group of ladies to chat with!
Vicki Has a Cool Color Challenge. and Jen has an inspiring Inspiration Challenge!
I did a product challenge, it sure is tough trying to choose one product to feature! So I will give you 2 clues...

2 words
sounds like miff bath

WHAT you still don't know? OK, ok I can't take the suspense any longer. This is a fairly new (and amazingly FUN) product out and about and is making waves all over the pages of our fellow scrappers layouts....it is none other than....RIFF RAFF! I would love for you ladies to try out this amazing product and show me what you got! It is extremely versatile laser cut chipboard with attitude!

It comes in so many cool, classy, and funky designs there is no limit as to what you can create with it! I have to admit I haven't used it much before so it was also a challenge to myself, and I fell in love with it almost instantly check out the 5 fun ways I used it on my layout! It really added so much detail and gave it major OOMPH! So lets see what you can do with this amazing product? Paint it, sand it, crackle it, sew it, it is really neverending! Hope you ladies can play along and show me your cool creative ways to use Riff Raff!





1 comment:

Dawn Pritchard The Inked Stamper said...

Sweet LO! I'll try to find time to make one..love Riff Raff!