Sunday, July 26, 2009

APOS! Design Team Reveal!


Wooo HOOO! I must say I am just a tad excited to be doing my first ever reveal for APOS! I was given papers I wouldn't have normally purchased for myself but quickly found myself falling in love with the soft, whimsical feel of them. I was given the Wisteria line by Basic Grey, it is super versatile and can definitley go a long way! Please check out the other Design team girls to see what they created with these fabulous papers, like Cheryl, Jen & Valerie , ! Cori-Lyn, Vicki, and Jerusha created some amazing works of art with the Early Bird Line from Cosmo Cricket so be sure to go check there blogs out as well.


I was going to throw this box out and then had second thoughts as my mind quickly realized how pretty it could be with some beautiful papers and shazamm on it! I plan on making homeade cupcakes or muffins and giving it to someone special as a little gift of love. And you ladies (you know who you are, laughed when I said "am I the only one who wants to scrapbook this box")pssssha! lol.



I still have tons of paper left to play with! I would like to take this moment to give credit to my HUBBY for helping me with the LO of Tayla and I and the butterfly's. He measured all those little butterfly's for me to complete the image I had created in my mind! Thanks Ray, you rock~! Here are some sneak peeks of what I created using these gorgeous papers. I want to also add that I used stickles for my first time ever (thanks Alissa)!!!! And yes I see how they could be slightly addicting as I used them on 3 of my projects, lol. Have a super inspirational day ladies!
P.S. Please forgive me of the shadows, the sun was going down quicker than I could take the pictures

1 comment:

asgraham said...

hey!! i recognize that box....nice work! :)

Annette