Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sweet Summer Sundays


Nothing is better than a lazy Sunday at home on a beautiful summer day. I also love the fact that we skipped lunch because we were too full from all the fresh garden picked goodies we filled up on. Saskatoon berries, rasperries, and carrots mmmmmmm. I love gardens. I mowed the lawn, weeded a little and enjoyed the sunshine!
Here are some pics from today and a few Layouts to share. Have a beautiful sunny day :)
A LO with my cousins puppies:) they are so sweet~ The kids adored them!
Mr. Cool
Rivers Top 10 @ 3

An Altered Clock I did to add some love to my scrap room featuring American Crafts :)


2 comments:

Dawn Pritchard The Inked Stamper said...

As usual, GREAT work!!! Love the Tom Cruise LO, that is just funny and awesome!!!

LauraSem said...

That clock is so super sweet!!