Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sweet Summer Sundays


Nothing is better than a lazy Sunday at home on a beautiful summer day. I also love the fact that we skipped lunch because we were too full from all the fresh garden picked goodies we filled up on. Saskatoon berries, rasperries, and carrots mmmmmmm. I love gardens. I mowed the lawn, weeded a little and enjoyed the sunshine!
Here are some pics from today and a few Layouts to share. Have a beautiful sunny day :)
A LO with my cousins puppies:) they are so sweet~ The kids adored them!
Mr. Cool
Rivers Top 10 @ 3

An Altered Clock I did to add some love to my scrap room featuring American Crafts :)


3 comments:

Jerusha said...

I love love love love love ALL of your layouts but your clock is AMAZING!

Dawn said...

As usual, GREAT work!!! Love the Tom Cruise LO, that is just funny and awesome!!!

LauraSem said...

That clock is so super sweet!!