Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Challenges up at APOS!


Ok first I would like to admit that I am not a big card maker, not that I don’t make them, it’s just not my strong point in this crafty world we live in. But I mean come on, as if I would pay Hallmark 5.00 when I can create something made with love for a lot less. Now that I got that off my chest I can admit I was a tad nervous about this challenge, I mean what can you really do different to a card that hasn’t already been done?



Hmmmm. My Imagination started going crazy, and lo and behold I came up with some very ORIGINAL, one of a kind, hey those are pretty cool kinda cards!So my challenge to you all is to create a card that isn’t square, or rectangle. Think outside the box, and let your imagination run wild. There is inspiration everywhere, my “U” card can also become an “I love U” Card, or a “U” rock card. I am so looking forward to seeing your creations, have fun, and enjoy! The second part of this challenge is to almost immediately give your card to someone you love, because after all that is what this is all about, so go ahead make someone specials day!

Hope you can come on over and play along with us! Check out the forum here.

No comments: