Monday, August 17, 2009

New Challenges up at APOS!

And here is mine, come on over and play with us! Be inspired, and make amazing new friends! You won't be disapointed! Check us out here. Also check out my fellow design team girlies challeges here, Jens Color Challenge, and Vicki's All About Me Challenge

Hello Ladies! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend and are ready to participate in some amazing challenges the girls and I have cooked up for you. My challenge to you this week is to create a 3 dimensional card, something out of the ordinary. Normally I come up with my own ideas for these challenges, but I came across the most amazing tutorials for some unbelievable cards that I just had to share with you, I created my own designs with them below and found them super easy to make! Can't wait to see what you ladies come up with! PLease feel free to do the same cards as I did using whatever embellies and papers your heart desires. How can you not wanna make one? really, lol? Check out the easy to follow tutorials on this super cool site I came across: http://beate.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/page/2

No comments: