Friday, November 27, 2009

Feeling Festive!


Well now that my print deadline is done and all 30,000 copies of Carsgone are in stands....I can breathe. I celebrated by going to the mall today and spending 100.00 on myself, then went to the library and picked up some little books full of inspiration. I am on strike, and have already informed Ray that we are ordering pizza tonight. I also had Tayla and River sort through a gazillion pounds of laundry and seperate them into piles ;) they loved it! This may be a regular occurence around here. I now need to concentrate on my growing Christmas list, and it is quite large...need to organize, set budgets and shop!! For my own sanity I have decided to create one here.....

Ray
Tayla
River
Daniel
Mom
Dustin
Dad
Cindy
Grandma C
Grandpa C
Grandma L
Grandpa L
Diane
Ken
Clayton/Darrien
Kenny/Leeanne
Kaje
Cameron
Pandora
Gabby
Baby J
Baby B
Grandpa C/Agnes

We always buy a bottle of wine and box of chocolates for...

Bruce/Jane
Tab/Trish
Kokum/Gordie
Sara/Elliot

Wow, I better get going! I also need to send out cards to approx 50 business for Carsgone, and do my own cards!!! Tis the Season!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Candace!
What a fabulous earth friendly layout! Love, love, love it! I love corrugated anything... Jillibean soup is coming out with corrugated letters!

I wish you luck on all of your shopping endeavors and a wonderful and joyous holiday season for you and your loved ones!

Sheri