Sunday, May 31, 2009

It's going to be a fabulous day!!!


Well Happy Monday everyone, and a sunny start to a brand new Month of sunshine and flip flops (finally). So today is my baby brothers bday, he is turning 19 (spring chicken) so a big huge happy birthday to him, play safe, and try to stay outta trouble! lol. Also I am going with my Mom and both my kidlets to a playschool fieldtrip to a working farm for the day. We are going to have pony rides, get to feed all sorts of animals, big and small, have a picnic, and a wagon ride as well.

I am also being published 4 times in the Canadian Scrapbooker Basics Volume 4 issue that is being released today!! I would also like to add that is a record for them, they have never requested that many layouts from one person all at once so woo hooo! Can't wait to get my hands on a copy!

Then to top it all off....prepare yourself now people...I get to go take a class with Heidi Swapp!!! Can life get any better than this?? really? I dont think so. Oh wait it can I am also starting today as designer for sisterhood of scrap, the super amazing, inspirational blog with it all! Go check out my first challenge of the month and you could win a super duper sponsored prize! http://sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com/

I will try and post as soon as I can with more pics, of me oogling Heidi, lol, and a bunch of fun farm pics as well. Hope you have a Monday as fabulous as mine is going to be! Who said Mondays sucked??? what a bunch of fibbers!

2 comments:

Koren said...

Horray for an awesome day

The Inked Stamper said...

You go GIRL!!!! WOO HOOO!!!! I'm sending hubs on the way home to pick up the mag!!!