Monday, November 19, 2012

I'm a sucker

Well my friend and AVID blogger Lisa has asked me to participate in this Q&A sorta thang, so here goes nothin....

1. Favourite colour: Hands down turquoise

2. Favourite song: Right now the song repeatedly played on my itunes is Ho Hey by The Lumineers
Favorite Band: City and Colour/Matchbox 20
Favorite Artist: Jack Johnson & Pink (I have a hard time narrowing stuff down to just one)

3. Favourite Book (or magazine, if you're not a book-reader: I read a shitload of books all the time, again hard to narrow it down to just one. Anything by Augusten Burroughs he is amazingly funny and I can relate to so many of his memoirs and messed up life even though he is an alcoholic gay guy, but hey don't judge.
4. Favourite Blog: http://ashleyannphotography.com/blog/ This lady touches my life, I have never met her, but have followed her journey of adoption (no I sure as hell do not want to adopt), she is crafty, has the most amazing little family and her photography rocks. Highly recommended.

5. What are you most looking forward to this season? That moment when all the presents are wrapped, and you sit back with your mochocholatteyaya or whatever yummy drink you happen to be sippin on admiring the tree, listening to Christmas carols and enjoy the peace and tranquility. That is until either my husband or kids request some ridiculous thing of me, like finding the keys that are right in front of his face, or cleaning up an entire jug of milk that was just spilled all over the table.

2 comments:

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

Oh my goodness! You answered my questions! Rockstar....

When I saw the start of your post in Bloglovin I had to do a double-take when I saw my name. That couldn't possibly be my name...must be somebody else (awesome!) who is also named Lisa.

I love your answers! You read books! You like turquoise!! You like City & Colour!!! And I'm going to check out that video as soon as I get home from work.

Love ya!

Nadine Karen said...

Show off.
Great post, love your addition of pictures/videos.
I will check out that blog, thanks lady balls.

xoxo