Tuesday, July 20, 2010

AC Contributing Design Team Call



Well I thought I would get some nerve up and apply for the "Dream Team", and I could not imagaine anything sweeter! So much inspiration, and talent going on over there. I know it is a long shot but thought I would try none the less. Cant win the lottery if you don't buy a ticket.

So In honor of the call I thought I would share some of my favorite American Crafts pages/projects and cards with you today. Cross your fingers and toes for me ;)












4 comments:

Megan said...

So beautiful! I love your style!

Sasha Holloway said...

You rocked it .. good luck girly.

Koren said...

I love how original you and you just follow your own heartbeat..good luck chicky

The Inked Stamper said...

You have such an amazing style that is all YOU and totally awesome! They would be lucky to have you on their DT so all fingers and toes are crossed for you!!!!!