Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Decorations Cheap and Easy!

<
So I convinced my business partner Billy to have a Halloween Spooktacular at his place Saturday, I was in charge of games and decorations. Although I kinda dropped the ball on both, seeing as I was so crazy with the print deadline this month. However I redeemed myself by taking an old vintage 70's tacky frame and turning it into a HUGE Spooky Sign! Now grab your imagination and picture it with big black tarantula and wispy spider webs!

I also created too really big custom tombstones, but forgot to take pics of them (will post at a later date). SO without further ado here is my sign, which by the way I plan on upcycling into a really cool headboard with the help of some funky IKEA fabric when I am done with it. Happy Halloween everyone! Hope you have a day filled with treats!

1 comment:

The Inked Stamper said...

Whose a clever bunny??? Yeah that'd be you! haha