Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Shine on.


Well I am pretty sure this is my year to shine! I am happy with the way things are heading and am feeling pretty good about everything right now. I will be 30 in 3 more sleeps! I am winning tons of cool scrapbooking stuff, made it on an awesome design team and just got offered a wickedly cool proposition from a very close friend of mine to potentially make some cash off what I love to do, so creatively speaking life is good! Now if I could only stretch my days a little longer, hire a nanny/housekeeper and my own personal chef things would be even more tickedty Boo! Dream on. Anyhoo I hope that this next chapter in my life brings me even more happiness and a whole bunch of financial freedom. I just gotta keep lovin, and livin, and laughin and smiling.......shine on always.

3 comments:

Noel said...

Wow...Sounds like things are going your way!! Good for you! :)

BTW...I ADORE the artwork you used for this post, that is super inspiring!!

Happy Early Birthday! :)

Koren said...

its your year..i am soo proud of you..

Anonymous said...

You are so dang talented!
Congrats!
How was your weekend?

Have a fun and creative week!

Sheri