Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Worst blogger in the world!

Holy Crap it has been over a year since I blogged. Seriously I am just not cut out for this blog shizz. A lot has been going on in my world. learning lessons, kids continuing to grow despite my best efforts to stop them, Bella has won her way into our hearts forever, work is insane, Daniel is still driving me crazy, life is good, life is amazing, I am so grateful every single day.
I want to talk a bit about Treasured Memories this store has always had the best selection, the most inspiration, genuine customer service, and amazing crops!!! I am so grateful and honored to be on the design team for them and also to be apart of their family. I feel like the store is my other home. When I walk in I am overwhelmed with inspiration, and love. I love them not only for allowing me to be 100% myself (which is sometimes a little crazy) GLITTER! But for appreciating my business and the business of every person who walks through their door.
Anyways this is kind of a suck up post, but a long over due shout out since I never blog, like ever! If you have never been to a Treasured Memories crop, especially their weekend ones you have not lived! The ladies there are all super friendly and are happy to share techniques, product info, etc.... The food is amazing, the music is ok (depending on what playlist Daryl is in the mood for) ha ha ha, and I am there to entertain you~!

Nadine deserves her very own post cause she is just that special. Love that girl.

My hubby has his Foosball nights on Tuesdays and I have my Mama nights on Fridays at Treasured. It is what I look forward to all week and it keeps me happy and sane. I remember when I first started scrapbooking 8 years ago, my hubby asked me if this was just a fad or if I was actually going to keep scrapbooking. He mostly asked cause I started spending crazy amounts of money on stuff I really NEEDED! You know like Love Elsie fabric paper and Heidi Swapp rub ons! And here I am 8 years later and it is such a major part of my world. I have made the most lovely creative friends who continue to inspire and amaze me everyday.

Thanks you TM for being awesome, open minded, accepting, loving, supportive, and ridiculously inspiring! Also for having free pop (not the no name kind either).

Here are some of my pages I have designed for Treasured Memories, my favorite thing to do for them is design the month kits, it makes me crazy happy. My stuff can be seen throughout the store, so take a peek next time you are in!


Family Photos taken by the amazing Sheri Coulatti from Capture it Photography She is the one I am sharing "virgin" (wink, wink) margaritas with at a PMS crop at Treasured memories.

2 comments:

Chantel Mernickle said...

WE LOVE YOU CANDACE :)

Digital Marketing Expert GD said...

very nice blogf pls visit this blog