Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Officially on the Crop Suey Design Team!!!





Well, How excited am I? The fabulous Crop suey girls have asked me to be on thier sweet design team! How could I pass up that super duper opportunity? Crop suey is a fabulous online kit company that specializes in super awesomeness! There kits are always jam packed full of goodies. My faves are the vintage and etsy items they throw in! Go check them out here.....http://www.shopcropsuey.com/index.html Also I will be posting some Layouts I have done with Bree's Tea and Sweet Cake kit....can you say yummy?

3 comments:

Camille Young said...

I'm so excited to have you with us. I can't wait to see your great creations...so many yummy things to create with.
Welcome to you, our newest Crop Chick!

Kimmieprout said...

Hey hey! Welcome to the team! I'm so excited to see what you'll create with the kits!!! Hourra!

Jenneke said...

Congratulations!!!! Lucky you!! These girls are so creative! I am a fan, especially of Bree!
Love the layouts you made with their last kits!
Greetings from Holland,
Jenneke