Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pinch me I must be dreaming!


Ok So Monday morning I wake up, check my emails, and there is a scrap in style newsletter. So I check it out, and scroll down to discover that MY layout was selected for layout of the week! In the scrappin world this is a pretty big freakin deal, or at least to me. Considering there is over 14,000 users worldwide on SIS, and SOOOOO much incredible talent that post pages on that site. Needless to say I am so totally thrilled and honored to have been chosen. I have started participating in challenges as well, and find it really makes me scrap outside the box. I LOVE them! Now if I could only get myself on a design team. Life rocks!

3 comments:

Koren said...

like i said its your calling

Anonymous said...

HEY GIRL!

I found your blog... I have one too, but just started again: captureitphotography.blogspot.com

I love the new pic of you! Who took it?

Anyways, have a good Sunday, you should come and crop on Friday!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Girl

It was a fabulous layout!

I love your style!

Hey and you know Sheri... that's cool