Friday, April 10, 2009

Scrapbooking + Chocolate + Trash Talk = Friendship


Life is pretty hectic right now, yet I am still finding time to create. I don't really care what I create, as long as I am painting, distressing, squirting, or gluing something. lol. I am looking forward to this Wednesday with all my girls at Brianne's house. My how our little itty bitty group has grown and flourished, we are now 35 members! I feel like a proud Mama duck watching over her flock, watching them grow, and learn to fly.

These talented ladies have learned from eachother and inspired one another, and that is fantastic to be apart of. Our friendships have grown, right along with our creativity, and I am so grateful for all these girls. We have gone from 8 girls meeting up in someones basement to renting halls, and hosting our very own crops!!! wowzas! You girls rock my world, Happy Easter!!!

Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.
Thomas Merton

No comments: